A new year, a new you. Make 2011 the year of youthful beauty with these 10 simple tips to keep your skin fresh, your body tight and your mind at peace. These are tips that anyone can practice daily to look and feel younger.
1) Exfoliate your skin using a gentle scrub to remove dead skin cells, tone & condition the skin.
2) Use a moisturizer with a sunscreen. This will help prevent premature aging of the skin and will help keep you looking younger over time. Oh, and don’t forget about your hands! They age too, you know.
3) Take Lift MD Aesthetics® Anti Aging Daily Vitamins. These will have you feeling healthier and keep you glowing!
4) After you shower, apply your body lotion while your skin is still a little damp. The lotion’s moisturizing agents will lock in better if the skin is moist rather than dry making your skin softer, smoother and brighter.
5) Exercising at least 3 times a week can give a naturally glowing complexion, which will help you look more vibrant and youthful and just plain feel better.
6) When applying your beauty products, don’t stop at your chin. Always remember your decollete. Your neck and chest area can show just as much signs of aging as the face.
7) Stay away from tanning beds in 2011! There is nothing more beautiful than a flawless, natural skin tone that hasn’t been harmed by UV rays.
8) Eat more foods that promote healthy skin. Salmon, almonds and berries are all rich in anti-oxidants.
9) Longer, fuller lashes can make you appear more youthful and fresh. Apply Latisse® to your eyelashes to achieve long, lustrous lashes.
10) Drink plenty of water everyday. Not only does drinking water boost your metabolism, but can also increase elasticity to the skin and provide necessary moisture from within.
Check out our online store for products to get you started on the path to youthful beauty!
436 N. Bedford Dr. Suite 301 Beverly Hills, Ca 90210 310-285-0400