Here are a few things to consider.
What is the difference between Silicone & Saline?
The look is generally the same, but the feel is different. Most patients that want a softer, more natural feeling breast choose Silicone, but we offer both options to our patients.
Silicone Gel Breast Implants
• Our silicone gel-filled breast implants have experienced worldwide acceptance for more than 25 years.
• They were approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use in the US in November 2006.
• Gel-filled breast implants have an elastic silicone rubber shell and is filled with cohesive silicone gel.
• The safety of our gel-filled breast implants meet one of the most rigorous standards of all medical devices.
Saline Breast Implants
• Saline-filled breast implants were approved by the FDA in May 2000.
• A Saline-filled breast implants has an elastic silicone rubber shell and is filled with sterile saline (saltwater).
• During the breast augmentation procedure, the saline implants are placed in the newly formed pockets under your breast tissue and then filled with saline fluid to the size you and your plastic surgeon agreed upon.
What is the Difference between High Profile & Low Profile?
Breast Implants range in volume, shape and texture, we have a multitude of options to achieve a result fits your personal goals. The size and volume that’s right for you is based on existing breast tissue, your body type and frame. Dr. Kassabian will also pick a diameter and projection of implant that is appropriate for your body frame and goal.
What makes Dr. K technique so special?
Getting a breast augmentation isn’t just picking whether you want silicone or saline and whether you want moderate profile or high profile. The most important consideration is the training and technique of your surgeon.
Due to his meticulous, non-traumatic technique, Dr. Kassabian has been able to develop a special method that allows minimal scarring and discomfort. He also uses a special partially under the muscle technique so you have a natural look and will still be capable of breastfeeding.
During the surgery, you are treated with a team of experts which includes an anesthesiologist. We have two certified operating rooms for outpatient surgery so you are treated onsite with optimal care. Since Dr. Garo Kassabian has been certified in both plastic surgery and general surgery, your safety is first. Dr. Kassabian also has 3 fellowships in cosmetic surgery and over a decade of experience to assure you the natural, beautiful results.
Dr. Kassabian also believes in a very specialized pre surgery and post surgery regimen that includes both homeopathic and western medicine to optimize the healing process. Because of this program, his patients are generally off painkillers the second day after the procedure and have a very speedy recovery.
For more information about Breast Implants and Breast Augmentation and whether it is right for you, please visit http://www.liftmd.com and call us at 310-285-0400 and speak to one of our patient care coordinators. We will be happy to help you set up a complimentary consultation.
Lift MD Aesthetics® by Dr. Garo Kassabian
436 N. Bedford Dr. Suite 301 Beverly Hills, Ca 90210