Now that we have reviewed tips for beautiful skin, and getting red carpet ready, let’s round off our beauty knowledge with tips for looking great from the inside out. These simple steps, practiced everyday, will help you achieve a glowing complexion, a tight figure and a healthy mind.
1) Taking ginger root will help boost your metabolism by increasing digestive enzyme activity.
2) Drink cherry Juice to aid in post-exercise muscle recovery. Specifically Montmorency cherries contain high levels of polyphenolic compounds which helps reduce muscle damage caused by intensive strength exercise.
3) Vitamin B12 is crucial in the role of energy metabolism. Take your recommended dosage and you will feel better and more lively.
4) A teaspoon a day of unfiltered, unpasteurized, unheated organic apple cider vinegar is an important dietary ingredient to aid in weight management, acne, arthritis, chronic fatigue and more.
5) Have you tried yoga? Yoga opens and calms your mind while stretching your muscles, toning and relieving stress. It’s a great was to get the blood circulating in your body.
6) Cod Liver Oil can help treat arthritis, prevent heart disease and even lower cholesterol. It can even make your skin glow and your complexion bright.
7) Drink plenty of water and get 8 hours of sleep a night.
8) Vitamins and minerals are necessary for optimum health and beauty, but more is not always better. Too much Vitamin A, for instance can cause hair loss. Don’t over do it.
9) Sleeping on 2 or 3 pillows (head elevated higher than your body) can help you get rid of dark under eye circles.
10) Avoid smoking. Not only is smoking bad for your lungs and heart, but it dulls the skin and makes pores appear larger.
436 N. Bedford Dr. Suite 301 Beverly Hills, Ca 90210